RANDALL (Randy) HALLER
Pittsford, NY 14534
585-264-1977, Fax 585-381-3232
Select Realty, N.Y.S. Real Estate Licenses 2004-Present Real Estate Agent, 2007-Present Real Estate Broker Associate, Established an affiliation with Select Realty in order to help as many investors as possible create wealth in Real Estate. Manages a team that assists clients and customers in successfully completing transactions in Real Estate Sales, Commercial Leases, and Property Management.
Real Estate Accomplishments 1978-Present As a Manager of the companies listed in this section, completed numerous outside remodeling and rehabbing projects, managed over 50 rental units, and purchased, rehabilitated, rented, and sold more than 50 residential and commercial investment properties. As this development continues, many of these investment properties are being retained.
- Brian Davis Properties LLC 2005-Present Acquisitions Manager in charge of evaluating and selecting Apartment Complexes and Commercial Properties for purchase, considering factors such as income, location, condition, and funding alternatives. Property Manager overseeing current properties through trusted independent Property Management Companies, subcontractors, in-house property managers and in-house maintenance staff. Continuing our goal of long term growth and property improvement with major renovations and continual upgrades.
- Creative Environments CE LLC 1979-Present Project Manager for our in-house construction and rehabbing company that specializes in new kitchens. Professional services also include updating and/or building kitchens, bathrooms, foundations, utilities, siding, windows, decks, patios, aluminum/vinyl porches, hardwood and vinyl floors, and many other residential and commercial remodeling projects.
- Domestic Funding LLC 2008-Present Manages our little-known, highly performing fund portfolio for a select group of astute private lenders, prominent local businessmen, family, friends and associates. Arranges funding of Commercial Real Estate through the placement of private investment mortgages (of $50,000 or more each) for a high rate of return.
- Flagship Housing LLC 2008-Present Markets nationally to apartment building owners. Performs assessment, negotiation, and acquisition of multi-unit residential and commercial properties while making it a win-win for all parties. Long Term Real Estate Investing.
Minuteman Press 1988-1998 Owner / President of Corporation, Commercial Printing & Copying business.
- Grew yearly sales to approximately one million dollars (in 1997 dollars).
- Trained and hired all personnel as business expanded.
- Supervised sales and production positions with eleven employees.
- Computerized and networked company with state of the art equipment and software.
- Expanded and moved business from 1100 sq. ft. on East Main St. to a modern 3500 sq. ft. facility in downtown Rochester.
- Twice awarded "Top Overall Performance" out of nearly 1000 franchises.
- One of the Top 25 Printers in Rochester according to Rochester Business Journal.
- Retained Accounts Receivable of up to $100,000 with less than half of one percent write off.
- Sold operating corporation, equipment, fixtures, inventory, and A/R.
LaMar's Dress Shop 1978-1980 Owner/President of Dress and Wedding Gown store. Purchased, renovated building, directed five employees, managed business including payroll, bookkeeping, purchasing, merchandising, and completed eventual sale of the business.
Cal's Liquor Store 1976-1979 Co-Manager of one of Rochester's largest liquor stores (at the time). Duties included payroll, accounts payable, directing employees, inventory, stocking shelves, cash register sales, store maintenance, etc.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Knowledge and experience with all aspects of operating and managing a small business and real estate properties.
- Acquired N.Y.S. Real Estate Salesperson & Brokers Licenses (w/required education & experience).
- Completed over 30 Real Estate Courses on property investing, ownership and management (see attachment).
- Monroe County Cooperative Extension, Rochester NY, How to Manage a Small Business, 7 week course.
- York Mills Collegiate Institute, Toronto, Canada, Business Administration, with Honors.
- Monroe Community College, Rochester New York, Business Administration, Dean's List with Distinction.
Click Here for a PDF Version of this Resume.